Lets face it not everyone eats canned goods specially sardines not until i tasted Uni-Pak Mackerel.... WOW iba ang sarap ng mackerel hindi basta nakasanayan the best na yan.
- 1 can of 425g Uni-Pk Mackerel in Natural Oil, drained (set aside the broth). Cut the mackerel into chunks or flakes (as desired).
- 100g sotanghon noodles
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. onion, minced
- 2 whole tomatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 cups of water
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Saute garlic, onion, tomatoes in oil. Add mackerel.
- Pour the mackerel broth and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add sotanghon noodles, cook for a minute.
- Add pepper and salt and simmer for another minute.
~ Perfect while its hot with rice.
Mga Pak na Pak Health Tips from Uni-Pak:
- Mackerel is one of the very few natural sources containing good amounts of Vitamin D that is known to increase the survival rate of bowel cancer patients.
- Mackerel helps in reducing mood swings common in individuals suffering from depression, and it also improves the activity of antidepressant medications. Kaya idagdag ang UniPak mackerel to your daily diet.
- Nakakatulong ang mackerel sa pag-regulate ng ating metabolism. It can also help reduce blood sugar in overweight people. Kaya kung ang goal is to lose more weight this summer, UniPak mackerel is a good addition to your food list!
- Ang mackerel ay may anti-inflammatory compounds na nakakatulong na maibsan ang joint pain o stiffness ng muscles sa mga may rheumatoid arthritis. Idagdag ang UniPak mackerel sa weekly menu ng family ninyo!
- Ang mackerel ay nakabubuting isama sa diet ng mga nagre-recover from illness and those undergoing various treatments. It’s because of the nutrients na naibibigay ng mackerel fish.
- Mackerel helps strengthen the immune system and supports the functions of organs that have been weakened by sickness. Kaya isama ang UniPak mackerel sa grocery list for the family.
- Mackerel is packed with nutrients na nakakatulong sa pag-relieve ng pain in arthrosis, arthritis, at migraine. Pak na Pak sa benefits diba? Basta mackerel, sa Tatak UniPak ka na!
- Ang mackerel ay isa sa pinakamura pero super nutritious na fish in the market. Kaya kung healthy food choice ang hanap mo, dun ka na sa swak na swak sa budget, Pak na Pak pa sa sarap!
- Ang mackerel fish ay low in contaminants because they feed low on the food chain, which means they are low in mercury and other environmental contaminants like polychlorinated biphenyl (PCBs) and dioxins. In fact, it contains nutrients needed by the body. Kaya ang Unipak mackerel, Pak na Pak na sa sarap, Pak na Pak pa sa kalusugan!
- The mackerel fish is rich in coenzyme Q10 na nakakatulong na mag-alis ng cancerous agents attached to the cells. Mayroon din itong antioxidants that can help prevent cancer sa pag-alis nito ng free radicals sa body. Ang Uni-Pak mackerel, Pak na Pak na sa sarap, Pak na Pak pa sa health benefits, diba?
- Mackerel is naturally rich in flavor which comes from the oils of the fish. Kung hindi mo bet ang sobrang linamnam na lasa, i-marinate o ibabad sa citrus juices ang mackerel to lighten its flavor. Pero pag UniPak mackerel ang gamit mo, Pak na Pak na ang lasa!
- Mackerel lose their flavor when not kept cold. Kaya they should be iced immediately.
- Nakabubuti rin ang pagkain ng mackerel fish para sa mga diabetic. That’s because they are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids that can help control blood sugar.
- Mackerel may also help in keeping your skin healthy. That’s because it has one of the highest concentration in Omega-3 acids. Nakakatulong din ito to lower your blood pressure and raises your good cholesterol.
Gusto mo bang matikman ang sarap ng Uni-Pak Mackerel?
Simple lang "Like" the Unipak FB Page https://www.facebook.com/unipakmackerel/ and my FB Page https://www.facebook.com/LeomyBlog/ and use these hashtags #tatakunipak, #paknapak and #unipak one liker of my blog will win these gift pack:
Kaya basta Mackerel dapat tatak Unipak!