"Gram-for-gram Malunggay (Moringa Oleifera) leaves contain More Vitamin A than Carrots, More Calcium than Milk, More Iron than Spinach, More Vitamin C than Oranges, and More Potassim than Bananas."
Now you can get all the health-giving benefits of Malunggay without the hassle of gathering leaves and preparing dishes. Each capsule of Atienza Naturale contains only pure and fresh Malunggay leves so you can be sure of getting only the nutrients and minerals that will give your body the health boost and protection it needs.
The wonders of Malunggay in a capsule
Malunggay leaves are great source of Vitamine A, B-Vitamins and minerals such as calcium and iron. What's more, the leaves are also rich in sulfur-containing amino acids methionine and cystine.
Due to its high content of very potent antioxidants Vitamins A, C and E, Malunggay is an outstanding neutralizer of unstable free-radicals that can react with and damage other molecules. Antioxidants diminish wrinkles and fine lines associated with aging. They may also prevent the onset of various chronic diseases like arthritis, cancer and heart and kidney diseases.
Malunggay is widely considered a "miracle vegetable" because of its immense nutritional value. It helps promote good eyesight and good digestion. It may also provide help in cases of scurvy, asthma, earache and headaches. And due to its exceptional calcium content, it is consumed by lactating mothers to produce more milk to feed their babies. That's why Malunggay is usually referred to as "Mother's Best Friend".
Clinical studies of malunggay suggest that it can be effective in treating asthma with an appreciable decrease in severity of its symptoms and an improvement in respiratory functions.
- According to analysis, the powdered leaves of malunggay contains 46 types of antioxidants (including Vitamin C and Vitamin A) that can help neutralize the damaging impact of free radicals thereby guarding us from cancer and degenerative diseases.
- The leaves of malunggay may protect against some of the effects of arsenic toxicity, especially important in the light of news that common staple foods, such as rice, may be contaminated due to arsenic contamination of ground water.
- Malunggay has anti-bacterial properties that may help to rid your body of H pylori, a bacteria implicated in gastritis, ulcers and gastric cancers. It has also been found to contain detoxifying agents perfect for water purification.
- Traditional medicine claims that the juice from the leaves stabilize blood pressure, the flowers help cure inflammation, the pods are used for joint pain, the roots are used to treat rheumatism and the bark is good for the digestive system.
- Malunggay is a versatile and highly nutritious vegetable used in dishes. Not just tinola but also porridge, pastas and breads. But no need to cook when can have them in convenient capsules.
- Malunggay contains all the essential amino acids – the building blocks of proteins needed to grow, repair and maintain cells. These amino acids provide a host of benefits for the body. And to make sure you get all that protein, we’re giving away essential extras.
- The antioxidants present in Malunggay have the ability to neutralize damaging free radicals that have an ageing effect.
- With its anti-ageing properties, malunggay restores the vitality and youthful complexion of the skin.
- Malunggay has moisturizing and nourishing properties and an excellent cleansing ability. And because of minerals such as sulfur, it also has therapeutic skincare benefits.
- Malunggay is a storehouse of all the nutrients required for healthy hair such as Vitamin B and E and abundant quantities of calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium to rejuvenate hair follicles and tissues of the scalp.
- Malunggay has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that facilitate quick healing of minor injuries like bruises, cuts and burns.
- It is a proven fact that Malunggay is high in fiber that cleans up the digestive system and keeps it healthy.
- A recent clinical study proved that malunggay can help improve blood glucose metabolism and lower blood glucose levels—a healthy treat for diabetics.
- It’s a well-accepted fact and a time-tested practice to feed lactating mothers with malunggay because it increases breast milk production essential for infants.
- Get rid of damaging free radicals with an ample supply of antioxidants in the Wonder Gulay to help lower blood pressure and manage blood sugar levels.
- VCAPS – Atienza Naturale Malunggay Capsule is encapsulated in vegetable capsules not in animal based substances.
- Each capsule contains 500mg. of pure and fresh Malunggay leaves.
- US FDA Facility Reg. No.: 17069452532
- FDA LTO No.: RDI-MM-FW-5253
- Avaialble at all Mercury Drugstores and other leading drugstores nationwide.
Part of the proceeds of Atienza Naturale products supports the following advocacies:
Home for the Angels (founded in 1996)
- a crisis home for abandoned babies
Buhay na Buhay Counselling Center
- a center which holds lectures and workshops on Mind, Body and Spiritual Health and Natural Home Remedies, in line with its vision “Buhay na Malusog at Masaya”
ATIENZA NATURALE MALUNGGAY "THE WONDER GULAY"
- Mercury Drugs
- Landmark Supermarket
- Rose Pharmacy Nationwide
Other Products Includes:
- Activated Carbon Cream
- Activated Carbon Soap
- Malunggay Capsule (Moringa Oleifera)
- Malunggay Soap
FEEL TERRIFIC WITH TURMERIC!
What makes Turmeric so Terrific?
Turmeric, also known as curcuma longa, is a very common herb. Often referred to as the “Queen of Spices,” its main characteristics are a pepper-like aroma, sharp taste and golden color. According to the Journal of the American Chemical Society, turmeric contains a wide range of antioxidant, ntiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, anticarcinogenic, antimutagenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
It is also loaded with many healthy nutrients such as protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, potassium, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium and zinc. Due to all these factors, turmeric is often used to treat a wide variety of health problems. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant with Bioactive Compounds!
Antioxidants neutralize free radicals that damages the cells causing health problems while Bioactive Compounds have medicinal properties that may help in the treatment of some conditions such as:
Turmeric contains a natural anti-inflammatory compound called Curcumin that can be beneficial for people suffering from chronic inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
- CARDIOVASCULAR CONDITIONS
Compounds in turmeric help to lower low-density lipoprotein, or "bad," cholesterol levels and prevent cholesterol from building plaque on blood vessel walls. Turmeric can also prevent platelets from clumping together, which may reduce the risk of blood clots.
- CANCER PREVENTION
Turmeric’s preventive effects may relate to its antioxidant properties which protect cells from damage to help prevent or aid in the treatment of several types of cancers, including prostate, breast, ski and colon cancer. Intensive research is still ongoing for Turmeric’s anti-cancer properties.
- PREVENTION OF DIABETES
Studies have shown that curcumin may provide ideal intervention for Type 2 diabetes capable of mitigating characteristic pathophysiological hallmarks of the disease such as elevated blood sugar and insulin resistance. According to clinical research, curcumin has glucose lowering effect and improves fatty acid oxidation and utilization.
- NEURODEGENERATIVE CONDITIONS
Turmeric has also been studied to prevent or slow down the effects of Alzheimer’s Disease which is a leading cause of dementia. The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of curcumin is generally believed to be cause various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
Follow their Atienza Naturale FB page at https://www.facebook.com/atienza.naturale/ and website at http://www.atienzanaturale.com.