All home bakers, bakeries, and baking entrepreneurs gathered for the Puratos Discovery Day and at the same time the launching of MY BAKERY App last September 19, 2017, at Puratos Innovation Center. With a Meet & greet with Chef Dirk de Vriendt (European Patissier).
Got to discover new recipes, techniques, and ideas. Feasted on pastry buffet plus enjoyed coffee or tea. Meet new friends too!
Puratos Philippines continues to be the Filipino baker’s reliable partner in innovation. Over the years, Puratos has helped bakers, patissiers, and chocolatiers across the country to be successful with their business. Through seminars and demonstrations being conducted regularly in Metro Manila and in major provinces, the Filipino bakers are kept informed of the latest solutions and trends in the baking industry. Puratos’ worldwide presence allows a constant exchange among its demonstrators, salesmen, marketing, and research & development people which enables them to share best practices, update recipes, apply new techniques and create new concepts. Most often, Puratos professionals are sent abroad to be trained in their respective fields. The company invests in its people, they consider them as their most valuable asset. The diversity of its people is one of the company’s greatest strengths. But it is by believing in the same values that Puratos can truly deliver the best for their customers. As reliable partners, Puratos believes in team spirit, ethics and quality as essential parts of the way business are conducted. To provide innovation, Puratos believes in passion to help customers, courage to seize opportunities and vision to build on experience and to search eagerly for new horizons. All this with the aim of helping customers prepare for an ever-changing future.
My Bakery is your "handy buddy" in your baking life, your virtual best friend for your baking business.
Privileges you will enjoy when you download the app:
- Locate Puratos dealer near you
- Be updated on their events
- Discover the latest products
- Get product information such as description, shelf life, and usage rates
- Watch informative videos
- Order online through Puratos Express Delivery
- Get recipes in just a few taps
- Customer Service Assistance
- Save your favorite products
How to download Puratos' MY BAKERY App? Follow these simple steps.
- Are you an Android user or iOs user? If Android, go to Google Play. If you are an iOs user, go to App Store. It is where you normally download the apps you have e.g Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Type PURATOS MY BAKERY, tap Download. It is FREE, don't worry!
- Register and create your Puratos account to get updates on events and promos.
- (A lot of people miss this part) Go to the e-mail address that you have provided during registration. Click the link assigned to you to verify your account.
- Ta-dah! You're in!
Order through 'MY BAKERY' Mobile App until 12 noon and receive your order same day.
Now presents over 100 countries nationwide, Puratos opened its doors tot he Philippine market in 1983 providing a small range of improvers and confectionery products in the Metro Manila area. It was in 1988 that Puratos Philippines, Inc. was established creating and producing all you need from emulsifiers, enzymes, sourdoughs, yeasts, bread improvers and mixes. Today, Puratos remains one of the few groups in the world to have expertise in all areas of bakery technology servicing major baking corporations, five-star hotels, catering companies, supermarkets and hundreds of big and small bakeries all over the country.
Puratos three strategic brands such as:
- Puratos for bakery and patisserie ingredients
- Paris France for fine patisserie ingredients
- Belcolade for real Belgian chocolate
Puratos Philippines aims to be the best and to stay the best in their trade. Their mission is to educate and to inspire craftmanship in the baking industry. The company looks forward to promoting its innovations to more bakers from different segments such as bakery chains, catering and food service, bread and biscuit manufacturers, and other related industries.
Puratos Philippines is able to help Filipino bakers delight their customers every step of the way.
For more information about Puratos Philippines Mobile app and products follow Puratos Philippines Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pg/puratosphilippines and website http://www.puratos.com.ph, Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/puratosph/ and twitter account https://twitter.com/PuratosPH.