The Australian cafe is finally here in Manila ready to serve its signature ice cream and freshly baked waffles.
There are a lot of Ice Cream Cafe that had sprouted all over the Metro but did you ever wonder what differs from one to the other? From melt-in-the-mouth gourmet ice cream and warm golden waffles to vegan desserts and light hearty breakfasts, Geláre dessert restaurants are trusted for nothing less than a sweet and savory taste sensation.
Geláre has landed in the Philippines just last November 9, 2017, was the Launch Party with its flagship store in Uptown, BGC and is fast capturing the palate of Filipinos.
Geláre, was founded in Australia in 1986 by Mr. Farid Torabi, Geláre remains the much-loved dessert bar throughout Perth and Brisbane. It has over 50 branches spread across Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Indonesia. Geláre has a choice of superior desserts including its famous ice cream, waffles, pancakes, hot beverages, smoothies, and light breakfast menu. Geláre in the Philippines is run by WhitePlates Inc.
The accommodating staff of Gelare
Here are the 10 reasons why GELARE is an Aussie Cafe Ice Cream Haven:
1. Geláre is Australia’s much-loved dessert café. The much-loved dessert bar throughout Perth and Brisbane, Australia.
2. From melt-in-the-mouth gourmet ice cream and warm golden waffles to vegan desserts and light hearty breakfasts, Geláre dessert restaurants are trusted for nothing less than a sweet and savory taste sensation.
3. With 24 special flavors of Gelato to choose from with notable flavors like Blueberry Cheesecake, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Cup and Honey Malt... Gelare's signature ice cream is worth it: it's thick, dense, and extremely rich!
Airless Ice cream available in 24 flavors
4. Gelare smoothies such as Mango Mango and Merry Berries. And hey if you want to go all-out, why not try their Rich Milkshakes with your choice of ice cream. Gelare's smoothies are made of real fruits. Gelare's Airless Gelato is thick and creamy.
Shakes and Lemon lime bitter
5. Gelare's freshly baked waffles are crispy on the outside yet light and fluffy inside...
- Gelare’s waffle which can be enjoyed both sweet and savory. It comes with a perfect crisp on the outside yet light and fluffy on the inside. For simple pleasures, it can be enjoyed with its rich buttercream topping or add a little excitement with a scoop of any ice cream flavor of your choice to make it à la mode. Or better yet, pair your waffles with Egg Benedicts for those ovum lovers.
Blue Berries n' Cream and Nutella Banana Waffle
Double A' la mode
Tuna Melt Wafflewhich
6. Geláre dessert restaurants are trusted for nothing less than a sweet and savory taste sensation.
7. Gelare has 5 flavors of Vegan and Halal certified ice cream such as Banana Caramel Swirl, Lychee Lane Sorbet, Mango Passion Sorbet, Lemon Lime Sorbet and hang on matcha lovers out there, Matcha Green Tea.
8. Gelare offers Waffle with Buttermilk Chicken; Juicy chicken fillet that’s battered and deep fried to perfection.
Gelares best seller Buttermilk Fried Chicken dish. Goes well with a scoop of ice cream afterward.
9. Gelare has waffle with Sliced Beef & Gravy; richly flavored and tender, this thinly sliced sirloin is a sure bet.
10. Geláre offers a robust coffee experience whether hot or cold. They also offer to-die- for Affogato customizable with your choice of ice cream flavor.
- Regular ice cream contains 50% air, while traditional Gelato contains 25% air. Gelare's version is Airless, hence, this is the ultimate Gelato experience!
Gelare's social media accounts:
Facebook Page: Gelare Philippines
Instagram Account: gelareph