And since i want something that can be enjoyed by y whole family without doing the usual cooking something that can be made with my nephews and cousins. Yes we all chopped some recipe but never used the fire to cook or make it.
I so love nachos and with that i decided to make a nachos with a twist instead of using giniling as a common ingredients i used Uni-pak Mackerel with Natural Oil (crumbled/dinurog) as a substitute for giniling. And well my family did love it. Other than we enjoyed it, it's even so easy and convenient to make here are the instructions and recipe's i used:
- Uni-pak Mackerel with Natural Oil
- Nacho Chips
- Pineapple tidbits
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to Do:
- Slice Mushroom, Onion, Tomatoes, Olives.
- Crumble/Durugin the Uni-pak Mackerel with Natural Oil (do not drain because the Natural Oil can be used as a dressing as well) and Pineapple Tidbits.
- Get a bowl combine all together the ingredients season with Salt and Pepper to taste, position all the nachos in a wide tray then put the bowl in the middle.
- Then you got your own no cook nachos simply dip the nachos in the bowl.
- Depends on how many family members or friends you have the more the better. Best Served with a cold sagot gulaman on the side.
So go make your own Nachos without using the fire it's so easy and simple to make. Watch out for more Unipac Recipe's that are surely delicious and yummy to prepare for the whole family and for your friends.
Like and Follow the Unipak FB Page https://www.facebook.com/unipakmackerel/ and Uni-pak Instagram Account https://www.instagram.com/unipakmackerel/ for a lot of Pak na Pak na Tips and Healthy Recipe's.
Mga Pak na Pak Health Tips from Uni-Pak:
- Mackerel is one of the very few natural sources containing good amounts of Vitamin D that is known to increase the survival rate of bowel cancer patients.
- Mackerel helps in reducing mood swings common in individuals suffering from depression, and it also improves the activity of antidepressant medications. Kaya idagdag ang UniPak mackerel to your daily diet.
- Nakakatulong ang mackerel sa pag-regulate ng ating metabolism. It can also help reduce blood sugar in overweight people. Kaya kung ang goal is to lose more weight this summer, UniPak mackerel is a good addition to your food list!
- Ang mackerel ay may anti-inflammatory compounds na nakakatulong na maibsan ang joint pain o stiffness ng muscles sa mga may rheumatoid arthritis. Idagdag ang UniPak mackerel sa weekly menu ng family ninyo!
- Ang mackerel ay nakabubuting isama sa diet ng mga nagre-recover from illness and those undergoing various treatments. It’s because of the nutrients na naibibigay ng mackerel fish.
- Mackerel helps strengthen the immune system and supports the functions of organs that have been weakened by sickness. Kaya isama ang UniPak mackerel sa grocery list for the family.
- Mackerel is packed with nutrients na nakakatulong sa pag-relieve ng pain in arthrosis, arthritis, at migraine. Pak na Pak sa benefits diba? Basta mackerel, sa Tatak UniPak ka na!
- Ang mackerel ay isa sa pinakamura pero super nutritious na fish in the market. Kaya kung healthy food choice ang hanap mo, dun ka na sa swak na swak sa budget, Pak na Pak pa sa sarap!
- Ang mackerel fish ay low in contaminants because they feed low on the food chain, which means they are low in mercury and other environmental contaminants like polychlorinated biphenyl (PCBs) and dioxins. In fact, it contains nutrients needed by the body. Kaya ang Unipak mackerel, Pak na Pak na sa sarap, Pak na Pak pa sa kalusugan!
- The mackerel fish is rich in coenzyme Q10 na nakakatulong na mag-alis ng cancerous agents attached to the cells. Mayroon din itong antioxidants that can help prevent cancer sa pag-alis nito ng free radicals sa body. Ang Uni-Pak mackerel, Pak na Pak na sa sarap, Pak na Pak pa sa health benefits, diba?
- Mackerel is naturally rich in flavor which comes from the oils of the fish. Kung hindi mo bet ang sobrang linamnam na lasa, i-marinate o ibabad sa citrus juices ang mackerel to lighten its flavor. Pero pag UniPak mackerel ang gamit mo, Pak na Pak na ang lasa!
- Mackerel lose their flavor when not kept cold. Kaya they should be iced immediately.
- Nakabubuti rin ang pagkain ng mackerel fish para sa mga diabetic. That’s because they are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids that can help control blood sugar.
- Mackerel may also help in keeping your skin healthy. That’s because it has one of the highest concentration in Omega-3 acids. Nakakatulong din ito to lower your blood pressure and raises your good cholesterol.