If you’re considering just paying that red-light ticket you received in the mail or even ignoring it, there’s a better option than pleading guilty to a moving traffic offense.
It’s important to get advice about your ticket because it can have serious consequences than just a fine.
Lawyers with The Ticket Clinic fight all types of moving violations, from red light camera tickets to DUIs and everything in between. Protect your California driving record, your insurance rates, and your pocketbook when you have an experienced ticket lawyer California fighting for you. Here are five ways the lawyers with The Ticket Clinic work for you:
- From the first time you contact The Ticket Clinic, a real lawyer reviews your case. You aren’t talking about an app or a robot to get information about your situation
- The Ticket Clinic lawyers fight to protect your rights if you have to give a statement or go to court for a more serious offense, such as a DUI.
- Lawyers at The Ticket Clinic use a checklist to go over your case with you. The arresting officer must provide certain information to you to get a conviction. You can quickly make a decision on whether you have enough to fight a ticket or not.
- Lawyers with The Ticket Clinic do not simply push paper to fight your ticket. If you need to go to court, your lawyer will be there on your side. You will not be given a referral to another law firm. In fact, you may not even have to appear in court. Your lawyer can be there for you. Depending on the case, you will have a red light ticket lawyer or lawyers for suspended license fighting for your case.
- The Ticket Clinic has statistics that demonstrate success. Having been in business for 30 years in the United States, 8 years in California, the lawyers have an 80 percent success rate. You know that they have the experience to help you.
Contact The Ticket Clinic today for a free consultation about your situation to get the best possible outcome.